Sri Ashtalakshmi Temple is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
Your donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law".
The vision of Sri Ashta Lakshmi Temple is to promote the mission of H.H. Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Chinna Srimannarayana Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji to revitalize our Vedic heritage and spread the knowledge in the Vedas to the present and future generations through vedic learning and worship.
The Temple is established and maintained in accordance with Sri Panchara:thra:gama. The Temple will be unique and future generations will be proud of its serene and pious surroundings. Ashtalakshmi Temple is Place for worshiping Lord LakshmiNarayana along with eight (Ashta) forms of Lakshmis. Eight Forms of Lakshmis are Maha Lakshmi, Dhanya Lakshmi, Dhairya Lakshmi, Rajya Lakshmi, Santhana Lakshmi, Jaya Lakshmi, Veera Lakshmi and Dhana Lakshmi.
Promote the mission of H.H. Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Chinna Srimannarayana Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji to revitalize our Vedic heritage and spread the knowledge in the Ve:das to the present and future generations
- "Worship your own and respect all "
- "Serve all beings as Service to God".
- A place of Worship and Vedic Learning
- Conduct vedic classes for Children and Adults
- Celebrate Festivals
- Priest Services
- Satsang, Bhajans and Discourses for peace and tranquility
- Conduct music and dance classes
- Social Services
- A:sramam (Quarters) for A:charya